1. Basic terms
- 1.1. You are an adult individual. You have reached the legal age per country of residence
- 1.2. Registration to SPP program is a voluntary act. You confirm that nobody has forced you to register on SPP program against your will.
- 1.3. All members information, financial figures, account balance/s, messages and other information shown and/or stored by SPP's servers are private, and will not be shared with any third parties.
- 1.4. I confirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency nor collecting information for any agency and/or acting on their behalf.
- 1.5. Registration process is a confirmation that you fully accept all conditions of the present Agreement and agree to fulfill all obligations.
- 1.6. In case any disagreements occur between the Parties, they are to be settled by means of negotiations between the Parties until their final solution.
- 1.7. Information including documents, materials, opinions, published at the Web-site are exclusively advisory. The Client shall solely be responsible for the use thereof.
- 1.8. SPP was registered as a limited liability program neither as a bank nor a security firm. Placing funds with SPP is not insured or guaranteed by any government agency or insurance company in existence. Therefore, it is possible (even though we seek to secure the value of our members funds) to lose part of your profits, commissions, earnings or all including principal funds by participating in this program.
2. About the member
- 2.1. The Customer is obliged to fill in the registration form on the Site, specifying only the true information for further registration.
- 2.2. The member has the right to create on the site only one unique account. When creating a password, the member is strongly recommended to use complex combinations of letters, symbols and digits to prevent access to his account by third-party members.
- 2.3. The member has the right to invite friends, acquaintances and other persons to cooperate in the program, using only legitimate means, for example, using e-mail (not SPAM), advertising in various forums and sites, as well as other activities for the development of the project, Not prohibited by the legislation of the state under the jurisdiction of which the member is located and not conflicting with the terms of this Agreement.
- 2.4. SPP uses the most up-to-date equipment and software, as well as the most powerful and reliable means of security available at the present day. Nevertheless, members are strongly recommended to ensure full safety of their personal data, authorization data and anti-virus protection of their personal computers for the purpose of protection of their funds from breaking in. It is recommended to use only the licensed anti-virus software and firewalls.
- 2.5. The member agrees that in case he/her violates any of the terms of the present Agreement, SPP program have the right to apply corresponding enforcement actions on its discretion provided for each possible violation.
3. About the program
- 3.1. The program ensures profit accrual to each member in accordance with investment proposals, except for cases requiring suspension of the system operation and the Program Rules, in case the member complies with all the terms of this Agreement.
- 3.2. The program reserves the right to send e-mail information notifications to the member, such as request of submission of confirming documents, news, announcements and other information on program’s discretion.
- 3.3. The program reserves the right to unilaterally amend or supplement this Agreement.
- 3.4. SPP will not be held responsible for any damage and/or loss made to any person or group by our member/s and/or visitors. Therefore, both member/s and visitor/s of SPP site take full responsibility for their methods of promotion and must fully comply with the written rules of this agreements.
- 4.1. The Profit accrual to the member will be made to his account.
- 4.2. The withdrawal of funds is carried out automatically, immediately after the filing of an application for withdrawal, subject to availability of available funds on the balance in the member's account.
- 4.3. The member agrees that he will not file claims against the program in the event of a delay in payment due to force majeure, technical malfunctions on the sites of electronic payment systems or other reasons beyond the control of the program. The member is aware that these factors are beyond the competence and scope of the program's responsibility, and may also suspend the system for an indefinite period.
5. Final terms
- 5.1. The Agreement is considered concluded from the moment of its acceptance by the member in accordance with clauses 1.1, 1.2 and 1.5 of this Agreement and is valid for the entire duration of the existence of SPP program.
- 5.2. This Agreement in the form of an electronic document is available to all visitors and members of the program on the official website of SPP program.
- 5.3. The Parties acknowledge that this Agreement, signed and accepted in electronic form, has a bilateral legal force, that is, the force of the original and cannot be challenged by third parties.
- 5.4. The Parties recognize and confirm that any cooperation of the Parties is a private transaction, the details and conditions of which cannot be disclosed to third parties.
- 5.5. All sections of the Site of the Company are automatically correlated with this Agreement and are subject to execution by the Parties in the same manner as this Agreement.